"Antonio listened to our concerns and effectively captured our vision into the design."
Frm. Superintendent, Bloomington ISD
The previous High School and district campuses were loosely connected. As part of the high school project new roads were installed and addressed traffic issues. The community voiced a desire for community spaces and the design incorporated large open spaces for such activities.
The new Thrall High School facility has instructional classrooms, science labs, a modern library integrated with technology hub of the campus, a cafetorium and gymnasium that incorporated a community use outside pavilion that connected the Career and Technology Facility.
Thrall Independent School District
285 students current, 350 students core
63,372 square feet
• Project begun at Fromberg Associates
• Construction Phase Services
Clifton Stuckey, Project Manager
• Hagood Engineering Associates, Civil
• JQ Engineering, Structural
• Hendrix Consulting Engineers, MEP
• JMK Foodservice Consulting, Food Service