"He would research the requirements, estimate the costs and guide me through the process of what I could and could not have."
Principal, Ann Richards School for Young Women Leaders
The district and the community had enough of packing into a deteriorating and landlocked area for Friday football. Parking was horrible. All agreed it was long overdue to build new facilities that could seat their growing crowds and provide ample parking. During planning sessions, we looked at the land near the high school and how to site the new football stadium and ball fields. We worked with the district’s program manager and construction manager as we navigated the challenges ever mindful of budget and keeping value high. Our familiarity and team experience streamlined construction and gave way to opportunities to improve the product for the district and athletes.
The scope included a new field house, 5,000 seat football stadium, baseball / softball complex and restrooms and concessions facilities.
Taylor Independent School District
• 28,000 square foot Field house and indoor practice facility
• 5,000 seat football stadium
• Track and field facilities
• Baseball and softball complex
• Concessions and restrooms
• Design Services
• Construction Phase Services
Antonio Naylor, ALEP, Project Executive
• Hagood Engineering Associates, Civil
• Engineering 360, Structural
• Hendrix Consulting Engineers, MEP