"His detailed approach, knowledge of school issues, and ability to problem solve and implement solutions led to a great balance of value & aesthetics."
Frm. Superintendent, Bloomington ISD
The district had underutilized facilities, and the elementary was in such bad condition, the community asked that it be demolished. Through community engagement, we developed concept plans that were vetted with staff, administration, and the school board. The high school received a new addition, including science labs and a new media center. Also, renovations were made to older portions of the school, to convert the high school into a new secondary school. At the community’s request, within the redesign we were able to separate younger age groups from older age groups within the school. Access controls and a closed-circuit security system was added to all district facilities.
Yorktown Independent School District
15,700 square feet
9,000 square feet
• Project begun at Fromberg Associates
• Construction Phase Services
• Clifton Stuckey, Project Architect
• Antonio Naylor, AIA, ALEP, Planning
• Gil Engineering Associates, Civil
• Kings Struarchural, Structural
• Hendrix Consulting Engineers, MEP
• Circle V Landscape Architecture
• True North Consulting Group, Technology & Security